4 Days/ 3 nights Lake Elementaita, Lake Nakuru National park, Lake Baringo and Bogoria.
A safari to the Great Rift Valley lakes to experience the beautiful scenery, birds as well as wildlife.
Day 1 Lake Elementaita
On arrival you will be met at the airport or picked from your hotel and driven to Lake Elementaita Oasis Camp. On arrival you get a welcome drink and shown to your room. After lunch take a late afternoon guided leisure walk along the bird rich lake. End up at the hotspring for a relaxing dip. Return to the camp for dinner and campfire thereafter.
Day 2 Lake Elementaita.
Wake at 6.00 am for an Early morning 3 hrs hike at the Oasis tral. A hike with great views of the lake. Return to the camp for breakfast. Spend the rest of the morning at leisure at the camp. Ater lunch, depart for a gamedrive at Lake Nakuru Park famous for flamingoes and rhinos among others. Spend the whole afternoon at the park returning to the camp late evening. Freshen up ready for dinner.
Day 3 Lake Baringo
After breakfast depart for lake Baringo. Check in at Roberts camp. After lunch proceed for boat rides at the lake with chances of seeing crocodiles, hippos and lots of birds. Return to camp and overnight.
Day 4 Lake Bogoria / Nairobi
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Bogoria popular for hot geysers and flamingoes. Leave for Nairobi by mid day with picnic lunch. Arrive late evening in Nairobi.
– Return transport in a tour van with pop up roof
– Accommodation based on Full Board meal plan
– Park entry fees
– Service of an English speaking driver guide
– Game drives as per the Itinerary
– Any applicable Government taxes
– Hot Air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara
– Extras – tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
– Visa Entry fee to Kenya
– Insurance Cover. Can be arranged on request